This year we decided to introduce all our buyers to you at the same time. That way, if you want an expert, you’ll know exactly who to turn to in which store.
Gift Ideas on display in the picture above:
- Victorian Doll’s House Kit
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Illustrated Edition – J. K. Rowling
- How to Fight a Dragon’s Fury – Cressida Cowell
- Jaqueline Wilson Box Set Forever Best Friends Books – Jacqueline Wilson
- Disney Frozen: The Essential Collection
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You – Claudia Grey
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School – Jeff Kinney
- The Rose Society – Marie Lu
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here – Patrick Ness
- The Cloud Castle – Thea Stilton
What books from the list above do you want to highlight?
“The illustrated Harry Potter and the Philosophyer’s Stone, because it’s so beautiful I want it myself!
“The Jacqueline Wilson box set. Not only is it good value for money, because you get 8 books for € 49,99, but they are also well-written books on serious issues that are dealt with in a humorous way. Great for that 9-12 age group.”
More buyers with their gift ideas will be presented on the blog every day. An overview post can be found here.