For those of you who had been waiting with bated breath: the new Dan Brown is on sale at last! Enjoy it. To celebrate this fact, here are five titles somewhat connected:
- Decoding the Lost Symbol: The Unauthorized Authoritative Guide to the Facts behind the Fiction by Simon Cox. Some people just have too much time on their hands (that would also include this gentleman, and this one, too).
- Lost Symbols?: The Secrets of Washington, D. C. by David Ovason. Following in the long (and illustrious?) tradition of naming the book similar to a surefire bestseller (I personally love The Supremes’ Greatest Hits) hoping to get it ordered by mistake by the impatient masses.
- The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World by David Icke. From the master conspiracy theorist himself. Speaking of which, I need to go buy the new Muse cd.
- Reading Lost: Perspectives on a Hit Television Show. Plenty of symbols in Lost, too, I’ve been told…
- Prince for a Day by Shannon Nicole Wallace. Oh yeah, it’s Prinsjesdag today! Enjoy seeing what they’re all wearing today, and who knows, maybe the cutbacks that were leaked the past few days are less gloomy than they seem.