Login to your ABC account
Create a new ABC account
Complete your ABC account
Forgot your password?
Password reset link sent…
We've sent an email to email. Please follow the instructions in it to set your new password
Reset your password
Many people crave great conversation, but few know how to start one. A good question can be the tiny spark that ignites a forest fire of thoughts, ideas, and personal revelation. This deck has fifty-two of them designed to foster deeper or more entertaining discussions than if you?d simply asked "how are you", "how was work", or "did you see that thing on the news?" Bring this to parties, the dinner table, or to a stranger. Take turns, take your time, and see where one card can take you. You can play with this friends, family, or even strangers. Yep. Take it to a bar or party and ask someone to pick a card. "Is this a trick?" "No, but it is pretty magical."
- Contains 52 questions designed to get people to open up
- Easily fits in your pocket, purse, or fanny pack.
- Questions came from years of making documentaries and meeting people all over the world.
- Examples include "What's a common trait shared by everyone you've dated?" and "If you could witness one key moment in history, which would you choose?"
- Great for traveling.
- This is a game built on authentic, human connections. Basically, Cards FOR Humanity